Click to Call
Marla Williams Agency

7269 W 97th St
Overland Park, KS 66212

Get Directions
Kansas Auto owners with Aome insurance coverage

Auto Insurance

If you are going to drive your car legally, you are going to need car insurance. Without insurance, you cannot register your vehicle. If you allow your policy to lapse and are pulled over, you will be cited or worse. The penalties for driving without insurance include:

  • A fine between $300 and $1,000 for the first offense. For multiple offenses, the fines can be between $800 and $2,500.
  • Maintaining SR-22 insurance for 12 months after the offense
  • Up to six months in jail
  • Higher insurance rates for the first several years after the offense.

It is important that you know the coverage necessary to drive legally.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

In no-fault states, each driver is responsible for their own expenses regardless of who caused the accident. The PIP coverage would cover the medical costs for everyone in the car. If you have exhausted the amount of insurance that you carry and you weren't at fault, you can go after the at-fault driver for the additional expenses.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist

Unfortunately, not every resident follows the law. If you are involved in an accident with a driver who doesn't have insurance, this coverage will pay. It will cover the cost of bodily injuries caused by an uninsured driver. If you are involved in an accident with a driver who is underinsured, this coverage will pay for what the at-fault driver's insurance didn't cover.

Liability Coverage

Liability coverage covers any injuries suffered by another driver or their passengers in an accident that you caused. It would also replace any lost wages if the drivers or their passengers were unable to work. It will also cover the damage to their car or any property damage that you have caused. Liability coverage won't cover your injuries or damage to your vehicle or your property. If you want this added protection, you would need to take out PIP on your vehicle. If you are leasing or financing your vehicle, the lender would require you to carry full coverage.

Before you register a vehicle, you will need to contact Marla Williams Agency. We can help you find the lowest rates and the best insurance policy for your needs. To get your policy started, give us a call or stop by today.

While our office is located in Overland Park, KS, we serve all across Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Texas, and California.


Right 1st image

Locally owned and operated

Right 2nd image

Policies that meet & exceed expectations

Right 3rd image

Get an Annual Policy review

States Served

  • Kansas
  • Missouri
  • Iowa
  • Nebraska
  • Colorado
  • Texas
  • California

Online Access For Our Insurance Partners

Safeco Insurance Partners Nationwide Insurance Partners Travelers Insurance Partners Progressive Insurance Partners

Our Insurance Partners

  • barton mutual
  • markel
  • missouri employer
  • nationwide
  • progressive
  • safeco
  • state auto
  • the hartford
  • travelers